Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yesterday , aunt invited me & family to her house for dinner . (:
the food was great indeed . :D i didn't know my aunt is sucha good cook .
better then mom's :BB after dinner , aunt's daughter those lil mischef children :D
keep disturbing me . keep playing w my butt by hitting it & push the blame to each other -.-"
lame hor ? children's uhs . tsktsktsktsktsk .
they very naughty yet so cute lah !
they are really so short & tiny lahhhhhh . hahahaha ~ the older's was like just 4yr old . she dislike wearing clothes -.- yesterday she run around the house half-naked -,- i force her to wear then she wear . somemore keep disiao me . tsktsktsk . younger's one are even cuter lurrrrrr :D short & round :D haha . okay , enough . idk what to say already . lol . photo's will be upload when i'm not lazy xD idk when will that day come's .
okay , byebye . ♥♥♥

No comments: