Friday, June 12, 2009

was at chalet on monday till tuesday night .
& it's obviously killing me & my health . all those BBQ food & those sleepless night !
hurhurhurhur , but nvm . at least the chalet is quite okay . haha , got to see many deyians ~
all taller than me already -.- i remembered sec1 i can see their whole head ! this prove i didn't grow at alllllllllllllllll . so miserable can ?! haha , short & fat , fat & short that always been me .
blahblahblah . ANYWAY ! two years ago i had a blog ! i just view it just now . i feel like stabbing myself a billion times ! really* wth am i posting mancxz last time ? why am i sooo twitttt last time ? ohgod ! that's so embrassing ! if you guys had passed by my that stupid twitty blog ._.
just forget about it kkkkkk . cause i know there's still some of them still link that blog -.- ohhhhfuckk . i wanna delete it ! but i forgotten my password ! it's another account ! why can't i remember it !? LOL , no wonder so many of them detest me so much that time . ohhhhh , i'm some childish , act lian lil girl that time i guessssss . haha , whatever ! it's last time kkkkkk ! NOW , NONONONO UHS . HAHAHA .




leave the past alone ,
& get a new hope ,
what doesn't belongs to you ,
means it doesn't ,
forcing or fighting for it doesn't changes a thing .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God will give his child the best ,
follow him & he will make a difference ,
it's never too late ,
so start believing him now .
AMEN .

No comments: