Wednesday, April 15, 2009

somethings i think , the words that this particular person said it's true .
i didn't have best friend , good friend or close friend .
i only have friends that can chill out with , can gossip with , can laugh with , can joke with , can talks about lots of stuff with . hahahaha , maybe * i got friends that doesn't stand by me when i'm in trouble . they will upset with me for some issue or saying words that sound nasty at times .

1) when i'm trouble free , we are best friend . when i'm in trouble you disappear .
2) you're so keen to know my secret , you swear & promise you wouldn't said a word about it . you broke my promise & the trust i given you .
3) if you're unhappy with me . said it out , please stop being a hypocrite . it sucks totally .

there's too much to say , but i wouldn't want to share in this blog .







GOD , let me feel your presence once again .

No comments: