Sunday, April 5, 2009

yesteday when out w joanna & qishan .
sorrrryyyy , no photos again . screw me i'm lazy to take yesterday (:
watched mall cop , it's a quite funny show . but the funny part is always the insulting part , awww .
so not a very great show . but still alright . quite fun yesterday . haha , but my short heels is killing my foot . idk why , maybe my foot is too small the carry a heavy body like mine . OUHH , too bad .
hahah , whatever . ppl will always mistaken my age when i'm not in my schl uniform . LOL , they though i'll be the age at 18-21 . i don't think i should be happy or sad about it anyway .
i'm so addicted to shopping & my cash is like flying away from me . heartache BUT worth it ! :D
okay , i'm broke . i think i needa find a rich angmoh boyfriend already . HOHO , i'm talking shit . that wouldn't happen ! i hate cheena . they behave like rotton apples , eeek . i nearly kill them when they steal my cab away ! okay , i don't hate good cheena . as some of my friends are from china & they are a nice person . BUT NOT YOU WHO STOLE MY CAB 2WEEKS AGO ! YOU BLOODY @@#%$%#$$#@%#$ !!!!!
&&&& I'M NOT FROM CHINA , I'M A 100%++++ SINGAPOREAN !
ohhh , come on don't say i look like one . ):

GOODBYE HUMAN(S)

No comments: